Monday, January 24, 2011

“Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams...”


Jay here...Had a semi-mini break down today...been working doubles for the last week, and yet I am barely gonna make rent and bills...trying not to stress, keeping my eye on the prize and reminding myself of a quote from Finding Nemo that my best friend and I always sing, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."  I need to remind myself why I am here... I didn't move to LA to be a slave, I moved here to see my name on billboards and inspire others to do what they love!  How crazy that it all seems so attainable from afar, yet, once you actually take the plunge...you realize all those cliche sayings actually meant something.  Anywho, realized I am not going to let my financial stress get the best of my inspiration ....so, my lovely roomie Mandy and I are working on a documentary...and I promise it will fill all your juicy reality TV needs ;) Keep ya posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment